Sunday 2 August 2009

From the Mail Bag its Crappie, Largemouth Bass, and Dobson Arizona


Here is a note I received recently from a reader. He has some interesting things to say about my name. Wonder if I'm related to the Arizona Dobsons?



"Hello,

I am in town working for TeleTech for about a month and a half. I was looking for a place to do some fishing for either Trout, Bass, or Salmon that was close to Amherst. I don’t want to go that far, but I want some good fishing. I am used to fishing for Trout or Bass, but never Salmon. I am an avid fisherman back home in Arizona.


I grew up in an area named “Dobson Ranch” and I went to “Dobson High School” The Dobson’s owned a lot of property in Mesa, AZ. USA.






Anyways, I just want somewhere to relax on the weekends that is close to Amherst, any suggestions?


Thank you!

Enjoy the Largemouth Bass and the Crappie Picture, From Roosevelt Lake in AZ.

Respectfully,"


etc.
Luckily, he is in a great fishing area so it was easy to offer some suggestions for spots to try.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Mold Testing Anne Arundel, MD said...

ooo I wish I could find somewhere to go finishing too!

6 August 2009 at 19:24  
Blogger swese44 said...

Those are some nice fish. You should think about showing off some of your catches at www.FellowFishermen.com.

6 September 2009 at 00:14  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home