Friday 27 July 2007

Finding Fishing Spots

 I think Google Earth and Google Maps are the most interesting and handy things. I use the hybrid satellite photo with the map superimposed on the image to find my way to spots I've heard rumours of but am not quite sure of exact locations. You can use GPS coordinates if you have them or just look around the most logical areas for likely fishing. Google Earth is also fun to play with.

I've spent a lot of time looking at the Nazca Plains for example. Anyway here is a link to some pretty interesting sights from space. http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,134186-c,mapping/article.html Let me know if you have any interesting sightings.

 I'm going to chase some Small Mouth Bass this evening. This is the best time of the year for poppers and bugs. It is hard to beat the rise of a Smallie to a popper for plain old fun.




The Dragonflies are also hatching now which makes for a lot of action around the weeds.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home