Wednesday 6 May 2009

Old Hardy Reels, Shad Run 2009 and a Video

I picked up my reels from Eric’s yesterday. He cleaned and greased them, replaced the springs and dogs so that they work as smoothly as new again. These old Hardy St John reels are the best salmon kit I have ever used. I can’t wait to get them lined and ready for fishing. I wonder what the new ones are like. Do they compare?

-


The news is that the first shad have started running in the Shubie. There have been a few trout being caught in the last week and some bass too from what I’ve been hearing and reading in the forums. With luck, weather and health, I should have some fishing news to report in the next few days

I saw this video today on one of my buddy Tim’s football forums. I found it so funny that I thought I’d post here to see if the humour translates. My site stats show that in this past month there have been visitors from 63 countries stopping by to read this blog. Leave a note and let me know if you find this funny too.
-

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fish Whisperer said...

That's damn funny.
Cheers

7 May 2009 at 11:21  
Anonymous Brad "Fishhawk" said...

That sure is some good fine shit!
Kind of have a craving for some beef Jerky after watching that!

8 May 2009 at 04:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home