Saturday 15 September 2007

A great day for football

What a great time of year this is.

I travelled up to St.FX for the first football game of the new season Saturday.

A perfect day, sunny and clear, the hardwoods are just starting to colour up. I had my fishing gear in the truck with me but didn't stop along the way, just enjoyed the drive with Amos Lee blasting on the CD player and the cruise control set a bit too high.




I have not heard any chat about fall run fish being in my favourite spots yet but have my ear to the ground.

The Margaree has a few fresh fish according to a post at http://www.novascotiafishing.com/ , a great resource for local fishermen. The members on the discussion forums are generous with information and very cordial with their opinions and responses to questions.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home