Saturday 13 March 2010

First Post at New Domain














Well, looks like the migration may have worked. I've posted this picture of our Springer when he was a puppy. Gosh that was only 3 months ago. He is already about 40 pounds and was neutered this past Monday. Poor guy, I still can't look him in the eye. It will however make his life much easier and ours too.

As I mentioned the 5wt rod is finished and I had it out in the yard this morning to look it over in the sunlight.  Not too bad if I do say so myself but like most things there are some bits I will do differently next time. I can't wait to get started on another.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a cute dog.

29 March 2010 at 02:05  
Blogger Steve Dobson said...

Thanks,he is a lot bigger now and looks like a dog rather than a puppy.
What a nice dog he is turning out to be though.

Cheers,
Steve

4 April 2010 at 01:20  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home