Saturday 13 March 2010

Blogger FTP Migration Issue

I have finished the rod I started building the other day and have taken lots of photos of the process. I will do some posts over the next little while on how-to build a rod but first I have to deal with this Blogger FTP migration issue. Steve Dobson's Fisherman's Blog is published via FTP and Blogger soon will no longer support FTP publication.
-
-
The existing pages and new posts will need to migrate to either a new custom domain or to a blogger.com address. The old urls will be redirected to the new Blogspot location. With luck this will be seamless to readers.
-
I will start the migration today but who knows, this may be the last post on this blog? If I get lost in cyber-space please send a search a party. If it all works, look for a post on getting started building a 5wt fly rod.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home