Tuesday 20 May 2008

Brad's Cigar Holder for Fly Fishermen, Hmmm...





Well, Brad collected his prize for a new and interesting use of a Dobson Clip.
Check out the pictures.
-
-
-
-
Personally, I think he is going to burst into flames some night if he is not careful. Oh well, at least he will be close to the water.
-
-

-
We got out for a couple of hours fishing the other night after the rain. It was cold; the river was up about two feet, running hard and muddy. It did not look promising but what the heck. Turned out not too badly though.

Brad got three or four, all to hand, which is a real demonstration of skill.

I did all right myself and as a bonus, I got a two trout on a Shad Fly, which never happened before this year. Now it’s happening almost every trip out. I think it might be because I am using much smaller flies this season.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home