Sunday 2 December 2007

Fooled again!

Well, it turns out the post below is BS or I guess MS to be exact...
 It's a prank that for some reason is being passed around.

I found at least four other places with the same, cute, baby moose pictures and some version of the same story.

The example below even has the same e-mail content with the people's names and location changed. If I hadn't scanned the pictures with my virus checker I'd suspect something nefarious was going on.

The pictures are certainly interesting but I'll confess, I'm just mystified. If anyone can give me some insight into why someone would pretend to be the one who took the pictures I'd be obliged. People are certainly odd.


My World’s a Zoo
September 4, 2007
mommy and baby moose
Filed under: Alaska, Animals, Awww posts, Moose — Cindy @ 10:45 pm
A friend sent me this, sent to him from a friend who lives in Alaska. What a sweet baby. I would love to live in an area that had such animal nature so close to me. I see rabbit, squirrels, chipmunks, various birds, occasionally an opposum or raccoon, but no big animals. When I lived farther out in the country I would see deer and pheasants too.
In my 33 years in Alaska I have never seen a new born baby moose. This one was not even a half a mile from our house. The mother picked a small quiet neighbor and had her baby in the front yard at 5:30 am. Allen and I were out bike riding when we came upon the pair. The lady across the street from this house told us she saw it being born. We saw them at 5:30 pm. So the little one was 12 hours old. What an awesome place we live in to see such a site.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home