Sunday 18 October 2009

Nova Scotia Fall Salmon

Well, I'm finally feeling well enough again to go after some of those Nova Scotia Fall Salmon.

I stopped by the Fishin' Fever shop to pick up a salmon licence and Mr. Short confessed to having had some considerable luck connecting with fish in the last week or two. He also was good enough to pick out a handful of flies for me to try.

Wahoo! Can't wait. Hope I can get a few vacation days in the next two weeks.

If you are wondering why I am so excited about our fall salmon fishing I'll post a few pictures from seasons past. Above is my Dad with a beauty













Brad with a nice one.






Add Image




Me with my best ever.

That is why we love the fall here in Nova Scotia.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Fish Whisperer said...

Good to hear you are feeling better, Now go out and fish damn it. LOL
Tight lines

18 October 2009 at 23:18  
Anonymous Brad said...

Hey Steve,

Not sure if I will be able to squeeze a day of fishing in this year, but best of luck on the rivers. Touch down when you get a chance.

28 October 2009 at 15:47  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home