Friday 8 February 2008

Paris Hilton Loves Fishing

No kidding-

I was on my way to work, listening to the news and the big-voice headline going into the break was, "Paris Hilton Loves Fishing".


The story comes on and it is revealed that she also likes to play hockey.


Here is the quote used in the story, Paris said: "I love fishing. I like to catch the little critters, but I don't eat them. I just put them right back, because I feel really bad for them."

It leaves me speechless.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I beleive the story should have read - a Canadian guy staying in France at the Paris Hilton Hotel said "I like fishing and Hockey"

Those radio guys aren't always the sharpest guys on the planet

8 February 2008 at 23:02  
Blogger Steve Dobson said...

That does sound more likely Brad but to tell the truth; I just can't figure out how something so inane makes the news. Just think of the resources squandered on an item so trivial. Crap- and here I am passing it along! Jeez, its like a virus. What a world this would be if that amount of energy, effort, thought and money was spent on solving a problem.

Cheers,
Steve

9 February 2008 at 02:25  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home