Thursday 31 May 2007

A great picture captures more than the moment.

Anyone heard any good fishing quotes lately?

My brother once offered this one when we arrived at a camp. "Early to bed, early to rise; fish like Hell and tell some lies".

I always liked it but this one from Steven Wright made me laugh out loud, "There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot." A good caption for this post's picture.

"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot."
It was taken by my brother Dave. When I look at it the whole of the trip when it was taken comes back to me, the smell, the sounds, everything. Its amazing how some photos/photographers can do that. It captures one of my favourite places. It is getting dark fast and I've just cast to cover a big, swirling, roll.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home